I was tagged by originalkanyewest (who is awesome and has the best URL omg), so here it goes!
1. Answer the questions the person who tagged you came up with and write eleven new ones.
2. Tag others.
3. Notify those you tagged and your tagger.
1. How was your day?
Tiring, but pretty good overall!
2. If you were to write an autobiography about yourself, what would it be titled?
Oh I already have this planned out! It is gonna be called “‘Tell It To Your Therapist’ and Others Things My Mother Told Me.”
3. Favorite instrument?
Mmmm probably piano.
4. Favorite dessert?
Those molten lava cakes from Chili’s I could eat like ten of those by myself.
5. Goals for this year?
Well at this point I just wanna pass my classes but still be able to sleep.
6. How do you relax?
Tumblr and talking with my housemates.
7. Places you want to visit? (Fictional places and places that don’t exist anymore included)
New Zealand/Australia, Hawaii, anywhere with good star gazing conditions.
8. Best dream?
The John Mayer dream omg. If you ever have time ask me about it I’ll tell you and laugh the entire time.
9. What was it like when you first rode a bike?
Umm I don’t remember.
10. Any languages you want to learn?
Czech would be pretty cool.
11. Was there ever something you wanted to tell someone but just couldn’t?
1. What is your favorite class of the year so far?
2. Road trip time; where’s your first stop?
3. Favorite astronomical object? (As an astronomy nerd I need to know.)
4. Hypothetical; You’re up until 4AM talking- who would it be with?
5. Tell me about the craziest thing you’ve done this year.
6. Current TV show binge.
7. 3 most interesting things you did today.
8. Favorite thing hanging on your bedroom wall (ie posters and the like).
9. If you were a neon sign, what color would it be?
10. Something that made you upset recently.
11. Post a song you want people to listen to!
It’s 4 AM I tried being original-ish hahahaha
theres nothing sexier than a guy playing guitar
a girl playing guitar
a tyrannosaurus rex playing guitar, struggling to strum with its tiny arms, fueled by rage and an inner desire to Rock
when a game tells you to take a break because youve been playing too long
Tony Porter: A Call To Men
"Tony is the original visionary and co-founder behind A CALL TO MEN: The National Association of Men and Women Committed to Ending Violence Against Women. He is the author of "Well Meaning Men...Breaking Out of the Man Box - Ending Violence Against Women" and the visionary for the book, NFL Dads Dedicated to Daughters.
Tony's message of accountability is welcome and supported by many grassroots and established organizations. He’s currently working with numerous domestic and sexual violence programs, the National Football League, the National Basketball Association, colleges and universities around the country. He has worked with the United States Military Academy at West Point and the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis.
Tony is an international lecturer for the U.S. State Department having worked in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, United Kingdom and Brazil. In addition, he has been a guest presenter for the United Nations' Commission on the Status of Women and has been a script consultant for Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." - (x)
I wonder if beyonce has a booking agent or just wakes up fully dressed and says ‘I will sing tonight’ to a terrified assistant
Steal Her Loch:
actually no i can’t do this sorry